I've actually been tagged in things O_o I'm amazed!
1. - You must posts these rules.
2. - Each person has to share 10 things about them
3. - Answer the 10 questions asked to you and invent 10 questions the people you tag will have to answer.
4. - Choose 10 people and put their icons on your journal
5. - Go to their page to inform them they are tagged
6. - Not something like " you are tagged if you read that"
7. - You have to legitimately tag 10 people
8. - No tag-backs
9. - You can’t say that you don't do tags.
10. - YOU MUST MAKE A JOURNAL ENTRY. NO COMMENTS. Unless you're commenting about the actual entry
Harseik's 10 Questions
What is your favorite form of exercise?
I really love walking--on a good day when I don't want to do anything and I'm not expected anywhere, I'll put on my favorite music and walk until it's dark out. There's great scenery where I live, and it's very calming.
What section of the human form do you love to draw the most?
Arms (doesn't matter if they're skinny, fat, or muscular) and facial expressions C: backs are fun, too.
What sound do you love?
The sound of rain. When I get too stressed, I'll put on a rain simulator and listen to that for as long as it takes to feel calm again.
If you had to change your first name, what would you change it to?
I don't mind my name, so I don't think I'd ever change it. Plus, I'm terrible at coming up with names :'D
Although I'd change my last name in a heartbeat, haha.
What story does your family always tell about you?
Hmm… I'm usually the one telling the stories. My friends usually tell the story where I ran into a bear the first time I attempted to do something illegal, or the time my grandpa was held hostage in Panama--or the time when I was young, invited into a white van for free donuts, accepted, and got free donuts.
How now brown cow?
Brown cow knows how?
What’s the #1 most played song on your music player? Link, plz.
White Winter Hymnal by the Fleet Foxes
What would your superpower be?
Uuuhm… Probably to faze through things at will or to stop time C:
When you have 30 minutes of free-time, how do you pass the time?
When I'm at work, I usually spend it by cramming my face with food and then playing solitaire. Or just talking to whoever else is on break. At home, I'd spend it watching a mindless TV show or doodling.
What did you do growing up that got you into trouble?
Trespassing, for the most part. Usually sneaking into neighbor's yards for some sort of dare. When I hit my teens, it was crawling on trains (abandoned or not), taking pictures in people's barns or barracks, and hanging out (and occasionally graffitying) underneath bridges. Also midnight adventures into abandoned graveyards. But that's just what kids do.
… although I never really got into trouble from all of it, occasionally my friends and I would have to high-tail it from an angry landowner, or we'd get a sort of threat from a policeman… but I guess I'm a pretty smooth talker, plus I'm the least threatening person ever.
yolin's 10 Questions
1: Do you have pets?
Three cats, and a bunch of fish in my backyard C:
2: What is your pet's name/imaginary pet's name?
Leia, Toki, and Max, for the cats. They're adorable and very spoiled <3
Aand.. I had names for the first generation of fish we had, but the ones we have now are all just "those fish I forget about on a regular basis"
3: What's your favorite colour?
Uhm… I'd say red, since that's usually the color I surround myself with and the one I'm drawn to C:
4: What's your favorite fruit?
5: Hairy or not hairy?
Whatever is comfortable for whoever or whatever has the hair. As long as it's clean and taken care of!
6: What's your favorite kind of cake/dessert?
Anything chocolatey, but, I really love chocolate cheesecake… now I really want some.
7: What do you enjoy drawing the most?
Dudes and gore--those usually mix when I have the chance, haha.
8: Who's your favorite Digimon?
9: If you had a pet chinchilla, could I come over to pet it?
It would be wrong if I denied someone the opportunity to pet a chinchilla!
10: Do you jiggle when you ride the bus?
It's been forever since I've rode a bus, but my answer is yes XD
uhm… this is hard.
1. What's the craziest story you have and like to tell?
2. Any secret pleasures? (Like… a TV show you wish you didn't enjoy.)
3. If you could go on an adventure, knowing there was no way you'd ever get hurt, what kind of adventure would you go on and where?
4. What was the worst wound you've had, and what's the story behind it? (unless it's something you don't wanna talk about, then I guess talk about the last time you had to use a bandaid?)
5. If you were offered the opportunity to be a badass spy, but your employers are pretty shady and might order you to do something less than morally correct, would you take? Why or why not?
6. When you were young and couldn't go to school because you were sick or something, what crappy daytime television did you watch?
7. Have a favorite movie or show that you watch, that pretty much nobody else watches? Why do you like, what is it about?
8. When introducing yourself to new people, what's something about yourself that you try to hide from them as long as you can? (Like a hobby, or a topic… or something)
9. What was the comic (or manga) that got you into it reading/drawing/writing?
10. What's your pet peeve?
omg I take it back this is way harder
Aaand two peeps who are never online:
And, ya know, if you don't wanna do this--no harm done, guys ;D